Construction Steel Structures Assistant Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Steel Structures Assistant Engineer (SSA) is responsible for the supporting of Civil and Building construction activities and acts as the first interface between the Subcontractor and the Site Organization with regard to Project standards and specifications and the first controller of the Subcontractor’s activities and of the Quality of the latter’s works.
- Collaborates with Steel Structures Supervisor in directing Subcontractor activities within the area assigned within Discipline;
- Management of Civil Subcontractor(s) to ensure that performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost;
- Valuate test results, the validity of certificates and related reports, informing the Supervisor of any defect;
- Prior to the start of works, to check the Supplier’s material and technical documentation delivery schedule. Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments;
- Note the work quantities performed by subcontractors and on this basis, prepare the construction monthly progress report for his own area;
- Check the detailed action plan for own area and compare it with work progress;
- Check the implementation of the HSE specification and report all possible anomalies.
- University Degree or Diploma in Civil discipline or equivalent;
- Registration in National Register (NOSTROY) is obligatory.
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.