Mechanical Supervisor (Static/Rotating Equipment), MES
з/п не указана
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Mechanical Supervisor – Static/Rotating (MES) is responsible for the coordination of Mechanical Construction and directs Subcontractor activities, ensuring that Construction works are performed according to the erection schedules and Project documents, within the assigned cost budget, and according to Quality & Safety procedures, as well as according to the terms and conditions of the subcontract.
- Management of Mechanical Subcontractor(s) for static and rotating equipment;
- Prior to the start of works, to check the Supplier’s material and technical documentation delivery schedule. Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments;
- Prior to the start of works, control and approve the Method Statements submitted by the Subcontractors, ensuring their correct application on the field;
- Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Ensure that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Mechanical Superintendent;
- Checks that the said schedule is kept to and promotes action to recover any delay;
- Prepares the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor and co-ordinate nonconformity resolution;
- Detects any design errors, and where possible rectifies the same or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes;
- Checks Subcontractors’ work progress status sheets and signs the same for approval;
- Manages vendor specialists.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent;
- Registration in National Register (NOSTROY) is obligatory.
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.