Logistics Coordinator, ALC
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Construction Logistic and Administration Coordinator is appointed for projects requiring
a senior officer like the case where a camp is built or there are difficult environmental
and security situations.
- Coordinate and monitor the preparation of routine estimates of local expenses in Site;
- Keep Field Cash and daybook;
- Coordinate the organization of Site logistics and camp;
- Coordinate arriving and departing personnel, including those of suppliers and licensers (tickets, bookings, passport, visas and transport);
- Coordinate local purchases for Site needs;
- Management and coordination of vehicles and personnel transport systems;
- Manage Logistic & Administration Assistants.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit the corporate website.