Construction Mechanical Completion Engineer, MCE
з/п не указана
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Mechanical Completion Engineer is responsible for the data input on the MCDB (Mechanical Completion Database).
- Record the Punch List information into MCDB;
- Update/Closeout of the Punch List on the MCDB;
- Collect and record information about personnel authorized to open Punch List;
- Submit on daily/weekly basis status of Punch List to Discipline Supervisors.
- Receive (by discipline supervisors) original punch list, recording them on the punch list record logbook and assuring their insertion in the Mechanical Completion Data Base;
- Supply discipline supervisors with punch list printouts;
- Take punch list from file for collecting responsible signature when the work on the field is completed;
- Maintain an updated progress report of closed punch list items;
- Address discipline supervisors/subcontractors punch list close-out as per given priority by the Pre-commissioning Group;
- Monitor status of pending priority punch list in each subsystem and keep Construction Management informed;
- Monitor discipline completion. When discipline is completed within a Subsystem he shall issue the Discipline Acceptance Certificate according to “Mechanical Completion Manual”;
- Monitor Final Completion Dossier status for each Subsystem/System. When the Subsystem/System is completed he shall issue the Subsystem/System Ready for Commissioning Certificate according to “Mechanical Completion Manual”.
- Monitor the Final Completion Dossier preparation by Subcontractor/Pre-commissioning / Commissioning Group respectively.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Civil, Mechanical, Piping;
- Significant experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.