Electrical Assistant Engineer, ELA
з/п не указана
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Electrical Assistant Engineer (ELA) is the first interface between the Subcontractor and the Site Organization concerning Project standards and specifications and the first controller of the Subcontractor’s activities and the Quality of the latter’s works.
- To coordinate any subcontractor activities falling within own area, including both intermediate and final inspections and tests;
- To evaluate test results, the validity of certificates and related reports, informing the Supervisor of any defect;
- To check that Construction works are following Project specifications and related standards, and comply with the Quality Control Plan for own area;
- To note the work quantities performed by subcontractors and on this basis, prepare the monthly progress report for own area;
- To check the detailed action plan for his area and compare it with work progress;
- Check the implementation of the HSE specification and report all possible anomalies.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.