Author Supervision Civil Engineer (Steel Structures), CVE
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Author Supervision Civil Engineer (Steel Structures) (CVE) ensures that the construction and installation works meet the approved design. Works closely with the Client representatives, other Contractors and Subcontractors.
- Participation in the development of design and technical documentation;
- Quality control of works associated with reliability, strength, stability and durability of structures and the installation process;
- Participation in the inspection of construction works, hidden by the subsequent erection, the quality of which influence the strength, stability, reliability and durability of buildings and structures;
- Random checks of conformity of the construction and installation work documentation and the requirements of construction norms and regulations;
- Check and control of as-built documentation preparation;
- Participation in acceptance of exact critical facilities during the construction process;
- Maintains author supervision register on a regular basis;
- Contractors support in terms of work preparation, performance monitoring, reporting of progress.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.