Deputy HSE Training Coordinator, HSE
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Deputy HSE Training Coordinator, HSE, prepares training package according to the needs of the Project.
- To develop a training plan/ matrices/ calendar based on the staffing/ task/ project development plan;
- To revise and update training presentations;
- To provide internal training to staff and subcontractors;
- To collaborate with regulatory bodies, clients, subcontractors and external training agencies;
- To manage training materials (e.g. examination records, training statements, logbooks, etc.);
- To record and maintain Training Statistics (weekly/monthly statistic of attendance, compliance and gaps);
- To perform internal training audits;
- To identify required training equipment and facilities, arrange order and delivery, ensure that all resources are available;
- To develop, implement, track and update HSE policies, procedures, manuals, plans, standards;
- To oversee and manage the action plan(s) to address HSE issues;
- To provide advice and feedback to management based on the best safety practices;
- To ensure compliance with applicable regulations, HSE programs and internal policies;
- To develop safety programs and human reliability programs;
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit the corporate website.