Pre-commissioning Instrument Supervisor, CIS
з/п не указана
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Pre-commissioning Instrument Supervisor, CIS manages activities of Instrumental Specialists acting under his responsibility, in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.
- To develop the detailed pre-commissioning procedures for Instrument Items & Packages, procedures for the functional tests of the Instrument Items according to the instructions of Commissioning Instrument Superintendent.
- To field check and prepare relevant Commissioning punch list.
- Coordinate the activities of the Instrumental specialist.
- Monitor and ensure the activities are carried out following the procedures and requirements.
- Ensure all safety rules are followed in the field.
- To organize and manage the operations in the field of the assigned team from the Sub Contractor by controlling their job and the implementation of Plant Safety procedures in case of emergency.
- Supervise the works of vendors’ specialists and ensure their efficient utilization.
- Support Vendors’ specialists in the execution of the job and coordinate their actions with the Commissioning supervisors.
- To keep records of all activities performed in the logbook to monitor the progress achieved and apply necessary recovery actions.
- To ensure that all the activities are witnessed by the Client, prepare and sign off all relevant certificates and hand over to certification engineer.
- To produce the certificates, duly signed by the involved parties, and handover to certification engineer (QA/QC).
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit the corporate website.