Pre-commissioning Loop Check Coordinator, CLC
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Pre-commissioning Loop Check Coordinator, CLC executes the activities relevant to functional loop checks and to the interlock/sequences, functionality checks in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.
- Cooperates with the subcontractor, supervises and checks the preparation of the loop folders due time before the beginning of the activity;
- Supervises that all the FLC operations follow the proper flow of documentation and their timely execution;
- Records the daily progress of the FLC and ensures its availability to management, QA/QC, planner etc.;
- In case of deviation of actual progress from the scheduled activities, implements all the necessary actions involving the management;
- Planning daily activities based on the list of the “Loops ready to test”, on the manpower availability and following the priority provided by Commissioning management;
- Manages the repairs of the instruments that need to be fixed or re-calibrated with the support of the troubleshooting team;
- Records and transmits to the construction any major problem which requires the involvement of the construction subcontractor (i.e. cable pulling, instrument relocation etc.);
- Prepare the forms for all the tests to be performed and ensure submission of the certificates duly signed by involved parties for final hand over to the certification engineer (QA/QC);
- Coordinates actions with the electrical commissioning supervisor in performing the activity;
- Records in the master drawings all the modifications done during the FLC (for As-Built);
- Signs the documents (narratives and forms) and follow up for the PMC/Client signatures.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit the corporate website.