Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Amur Gas Chemical Complex (AGCC) is the downstream expansion of the Amur Gas Processing Plant (AGPP), a package of which Maire Tecnimont Group is currently executing in Svobodny city, located in the Amur region in the Far East of the Russian Federation. The project entails the implementation of several large-scale polyolefin units and is going to be one the largest petrochemical facilities in the world and will be fed with products associated to natural gas of the AGPP project.
Field Engineer, FIE is responsible for overall supervision during Permitting, Engineering Design, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning stages.
- Supervision/coordination of multidisciplinary engineering and further critical activities in accordance with a budget and project schedule;
- Interface, coordination and support of technical engineering disciplines;
- Insurance of the quality of the multidisciplinary project documents in accordance with contractual requirements and in compliance within the assigned budget and time schedule;
- Support in the definition of the technical choices during all the project phases, identifying the most valid technical/economical/timing design solutions and ensuring their completeness and correctness on the basis of the contractual guidelines and specifications;
- Supervision of the Site Design Changes process and review against Company policies and Russian legislation.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas petrochemical/processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Rotational travels in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.