Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Operation Supervisor, KOS, executes the activities pertaining to the operation of an entire unit of the Plant. Operates in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.
Operation Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the operation of the plant/unit/in equipment at the maximum efficiency point and restoring the production capacity in case of any faults.
- To organize and manage the operations team following the working and safety procedures;
- To check the safety conditions for maintenance teams;
- To issue PTW (permit to work) and ensure that the safety rules (lockout procedure) are followed when any of the items is being under maintenance;
- In case of shift change, KOS informs the coming shift supervisor about the plant condition and undergoing tests or operations with written notice on the logbook, ensuring that the coming shift supervisor has a clear picture of the plant condition;
- After the synchronization tests, he must manage, if necessary, any communication with the local electrical grid coordinator;
- To check all the systems and running equipment to identify possible troubles;
- To check alarms and blocks on DCS alarm page;
- To cooperate with the maintenance team when necessary;
- To report any problems that arise during his shift (any problems must be documented in the control room logbook);
- To complete the control room logbook with all the information regarding the operation, maintenance, and incidents occurring during the shift.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on-site;
- Rotational travels in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit the corporate website.