Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Construction Instrumentation Assistant (ISA) the first interface between the Subcontractor and the Site Organization with regards to Project standards and specifications and the first controller of the Subcontractor’s activities and of the Quality of the latter’s works.
- To co-ordinate any subcontractor activities falling within the assigned area, including both intermediate and final inspections and tests;
- To evaluate test results, the validity of certificates and related reports, informing the Supervisor of any defect;
- To check that Construction works are in accordance with the Project’s specifications and related standards, and comply with the Quality Control Plan for the assigned area;
- To note the work quantities performed by subcontractors and on this basis prepare the construction monthly progress report for the assigned area;
- To check the detailed activity plan for the assigned area and compare it with work progress.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation, and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Rotational travels in economy class.
Due to the language barrier please submit a CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects, and vacancies please visit the corporate website.