Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Commissioning HVAC specialist, CMS, executes the activities pertaining to his discipline in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations, and following the stated procedures.
- To develop the detailed commissioning procedures for HVAC component,
- To check and prepare a relevant Commissioning punch list.
- Follow up of activities according to the schedule.
- To organize and manage the Sub-Contractor works following the working and safety procedures.
- To keep records of all activities performed in the logbook for the purpose of monitoring the progress achieved and apply necessary recovery actions.
- Support the Vendor specialists in the execution of the job and coordinate their actions with the Commissioning supervisors.
- Supervise the works of vendors’ specialists and ensure their efficient utilization.
- Carry out operation of the starters as per the approved work permit request.
- To ensure that all the activities are witnessed by the Client, prepare and sign off all relevant certificates and hand over to the certification engineer.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on-site;
- Rotational travels in economy class.
Due to the language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects, and vacancies please visit the corporate website.