Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Amur Gas Chemical Complex (AGCC) is the downstream expansion of the Amur Gas Processing Plant (AGPP), a package of which Maire Tecnimont Group is currently executing in Svobodny city, located in the Amur region in the Far East of the Russian Federation. The project entails the implementation of several large-scale polyolefin units and is going to be one the largest petrochemical facilities in the world and will be fed with products associated to natural gas of the AGPP project.
Civil QA/QC Inspector (QAA) checks and guarantees that certificates are prepared and duly collected; moreover, QAA promotes any necessary action to ensure that the final dossier is ready and completed as per contract requirements.
- Checks the completion of the Civil works for accuracy;
- Requests inspection to COMPANY according to relevant Inspection Test Plan (ITP);
- Performs inspections and signs the certificates as per relevant discipline ITP;
- Raises Non-Conformances in case of work differs from technical specifications;
- Performs quality inspections of civil and steel structures surveying activities as per standards and specifications (e.g. excavation and backfilling, concrete pouring checks, steel structures erection);
- Reviews and prepares red mark-up drawings and documentation;
- Maintains status and records of certification.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas petrochemical/processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Rotational travels in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.