Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Amur Gas Chemical Complex (AGCC) is the downstream expansion of the Amur Gas Processing Plant (AGPP), a package of which Maire Tecnimont Group is currently executing in Svobodny city, located in the Amur region in the Far East of the Russian Federation. The project entails the implementation of several large-scale polyolefin units and is going to be one the largest petrochemical facilities in the world and will be fed with products associated to natural gas of the AGPP project.
Project Site Planner, SPL, ensures Construction planning by controlling deviations and prepares the reporting.
- Develop Construction Schedule following the Project Schedule;
- Prepare the standard man-hour estimate based on design quantities;
- Update Schedule with estimated standard manhours, generate Progress Curves and Manpower Histograms;
- Ensure that the Detailed schedules developed by Subcontractors are consistent with the contractual obligations and the Construction Schedule;
- Perform schedule control at the cut-off dates and provide a forecast on completion dates especially in a presence of any adverse trends so that effective recovery plan can be timely enforced;
- Assess the physical progress of works and suggest corrective actions if any deviation occurs;
- Control the manpower by collecting timesheets from Subcontractors and comparing the actual manpower against the planned;
- Prepare the weekly/monthly Progress Report related to the Site activities in accordance with the Project Procedures.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Advanced user of Primavera P6;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas petrochemical/processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefit;
- Full board and single accommodation on site;
- Rotational travels in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit corporate website.