Job summary/Role description
- Mechanical Assistant Engineer is responsible for the supporting of Mechanical Construction activities and act as the first interface between the Subcontractor and the Site Organization with regards to the Project’s standards and specifications and is the first controller of the Subcontractor’s activities and of the Quality of the latter’s works.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborates with Mechanical Supervisor in directing Subcontractor activities within the assigned area, including both intermediate and final inspections and tests;
- Co-ordinate any subcontractor activities falling within the assigned area, including both intermediate and final inspections and tests;
- Valuate test results, the validity of certificates and related reports, informing the Supervisor of any defect;
- Check that Construction works are in accordance with the Project’s specifications and related standards, and comply with the Quality Control Plan for the assigned area;
- Note the work quantities performed by subcontractors and on this basis prepare the construction monthly progress report for the assigned area;
- Check the detailed action plan for the assigned area and compare it with work progress.
- English (at least Intermediate)
- Rotation 63 on / 17 off
- Location: Svobodnyy, Russia