Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Quality Electrical&Instrumentation Inspector (QAA) checks and guarantees that certificates are prepared and duly collected; moreover, QAA promotes any necessary action to ensure that the final dossier is ready and completed as per contract requirements.
- Check the completion of Electrical and Instrumentation works for accuracy;
- Quality inspections of electrical activities as per standards and specifications;
- Request inspection to Company following the relevant Inspection Test Plan (ITP);
- Perform inspections and sign the certificates as per relevant discipline ITP;
- Raise Non-Conformances in case of work not as per technical specifications;
- Review and preparation of red mark-up drawings and documentation;
- Maintaining status and records of certification.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.